Home>>Commercial Truck Insurance Filings>>Sectors that Do Not Require Federal or State Filings

Filings not Required in Certain Sectors

Commercial Truck Federal Insurance Filings​​

Thomas Wilson Group, LLC. offers state and federal filings, also called financial proof of responsibility, that is a guarantee to the government that you are carrying sufficient truck insurance protection. Once you file for authority, we can take care of the rest. Learn more about commercial truck insurance.


What are commercial truck filings?:

Federal Filings

State Filings

Sectors that do not require Federal or State filings

Certificate of Insurance and Other Filings


Sectors That Do Not Require Federal or State Filings
The following are considered unregulated trucking sectors that do not require a federal or state registration.

Private carriers hauling their own goods, such as manufacturers, farming and retail operations

Owner operators hauling under someone else's authority, such as a truck owner leased on to a motor carrier


Providing commercial truck insurance in TN, AL, MS, FL, TX, and many more. 

Get a Quote

Commercial truck insurance rates are going up.  Most trucking companies are seeing their rates go up 20-30%. Commercial truck insurance rates with Thomas Wilson Group, LLC. are always competitive.  We want to make sure your insurance is within your budget and you can have the peace of mind of having you and your truck properly covered.  


Get a commercial truck insurance quote online